Wesleyan Methodist Association Chapel, Ifton Heath, St. Martin's In the 1851 census it was reported that the congregation met in a building erected in 1815. There were 28 worshippers at their afternoon service and 24 at their evening, plus 67 Sunday scholars in the morning. The Wesleyan Methodist Association joined with the Wesleyan Reformers in 1857 to form the United Methodist Free Church. |